No need to say goodbye
dentist: *shoots you* you’re bleeding b/c you dont floss
So I’m sure you recognize this as one of the epic moments from “The Prince of Egypt” where we see the super majestic whale as they cross through the Red Sea. However I noticed just one little issue: whale tales don’t move from side to side, they move up and down. And then it hit me, that’s not a whale. That’s not a whale. It’s a motherfucking SHARK. A BIG ASS MEGALODONIAN SHARK. WAITING IN THE WATER TO EAT THE PHARAOH’S SOLDIERS. Goddamn, Dreamworks.
I have this headcanon where Steve’s son is born with his original health maladies and wants to grow up to be just like his dad - and Steve is confronted with all these feelings of inadequacy as a father because he realizes his son can’t grow up to be like him. But no kid will probably ever be better protected from bullies, considering who all his uncles are. It’s probably just a matter of time before Uncle Tony builds him some really sweet replacement braces (“Should they have spinning rims? I feel like they should have spinning rims.”)
Foamy wings tutorial
*Apologize for my english*
- Decide the size of your wings and make the skeleton with wire and some paper (white one i didn’t have white paper so used what i had).
- Add a hard piece in the U of the skeleton in my case used a book cover.
- Start glueing the long feathers first in the bot of the paper.
- Then add medium size feathers for the 2 next lines.
- Finish covering the next free space with smaller feathers.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 in the other side and remember also cover where the U wire is.
- Add the straps and you are done!
My page : www.facebook.com/m.cosplay
Male Cosplayers dressing as female characters
Female cosplayers dressing as male characters
Cosplayers dressings as their favourite character despite gender or sex or even race, age, species or height
Cosplayers having fun dressing as their favourite character despite gender or sex or even race, age, species or height
pros to buying a pizza: pizza
cons to buying a pizza: buying